There are many accessories for CNC machining centers. The use of different accessories not only affects the performance of CNC machining centers, but also affects the price of a CNC machining center. Moreover, the standard and matching of each company are different, and customers should carefully choose according to specific needs.
The specific hardware configuration of the CNC machining center has the following:
1. CNC system: CNC system is directly related to machine tool processing efficiency, which has a great impact on price.
2. Tool magazine: The tool magazine has different forms, and the tool change time is different. The tool change time also directly affects the machining efficiency. And the number of tools needs to be asked how much the standard is, and it can be selected according to the needs.
3. Spindle: There are three kinds of spindles commonly used in CNC machining centers, namely BT30, BT40 and BT50. The BT30 spindle is used in high-speed machining centers and drill-attack centers. It has high speed and low cutting force and is specially used for finishing. Compared with 10,000 gold oil, BT40 can be used for finishing or roughing, and the cutting strength is better than BT30. The BT50 is a must-have for large-stroke machining centers. It has a high cutting force and is ideal for heavy-duty ferrous metal cutting.
4. Chip conveyor: It is also very important that the chip conveyor is good. When the CNC machining center is working, if the chips are piled up too much, it will affect the processing quality and even damage the machine tool.
5. Lubrication system: The lubrication system is related to whether some important parts of the CNC machining center can work normally. If the lubrication is not in place, it may cause mechanical failure, such as spindle wear.
6. Cooling system: CNC machining centers often produce high heat when machining workpieces. If they cannot be cooled in time, the remaining parts will be deformed by heat over time, which will directly lose the function of the machine.